Dear Family and Friends,
As you can see, all our blog posts are gone! We moved to a private blog address, so if you would like to find us there please leave me your email address in a comment or email me at tiffanyh2002@hotmail.com. (Don't be shy, even if you read and don't comment you can still be invited.)
My biggest annoyance with private blogs is that you can't tell when they have been updated. So, we will keep this site up as well and use it as an "updater" when we update our private blog, so that you will still know when there is a new post.
I'm always disappointed when people "go private", but I really feel a lot more secure writing about our family I know creepers can't read it.
We'll see you at our new address: theaskerothfamily.blogspot.com
As you can see, all our blog posts are gone! We moved to a private blog address, so if you would like to find us there please leave me your email address in a comment or email me at tiffanyh2002@hotmail.com. (Don't be shy, even if you read and don't comment you can still be invited.)
My biggest annoyance with private blogs is that you can't tell when they have been updated. So, we will keep this site up as well and use it as an "updater" when we update our private blog, so that you will still know when there is a new post.
I'm always disappointed when people "go private", but I really feel a lot more secure writing about our family I know creepers can't read it.
We'll see you at our new address: theaskerothfamily.blogspot.com
30 comments:
We would love to follow your blog!
dallas_hills@hotmail.com
hayley_cheer04@hotmail.com
I think going private is a good idea, especially when you have little kids!
Invite please!
robynrmarchant@yahoo.com
Hi, I totally blog stalk. But, I completely understand changing your blog to private, especially considering our hubbies' professions! If you don't mind...can I still stalk you! hahaha...if that doesn't sound creepy, I don't know what does!
tinkerbell_jay@hotmail.com
Jaelyn Lovell
I'd love an invite!
tina_jp@hotmail.com
We love keeping up with your cute family!
kristenbutler09@gmail.com
Got mine....been there...love it! ;D
I have enjoyed reading about your adventures with your little ones. I was friend's with Isaac growing up. I would enjoy being able to keep up with your cute family. cehendricks@hotmail.com.
marissa_dyer@yahoo.com
hi girl, u already have my email address, but I will give it to you anyways:) brookehbutler@yahoo.com love you
Invite me please! traci_024@hotmail.com
I wholeheartedly agree with private blogs, even though they are annoying to check. You can't be too safe, especially with cute kids like yours!
I would love an invite! bconder85@yahoo.com
My husband and I knew your husband on his mission. Isaac was a big part of Justin's conversion. We would love to follow your blog.
rtalley019@aol.com
I would love an invite to keep up with your cute little family!
volleygirl_014@hotmail.com
tam_912@hotmail.com
I have been thinking about it too..better peace of mind;)
Tiff I want an invite! sarahbogh@hotmail.com
Add us Shelly and Danny Morris!
1shellym@gmail.com
lunangeldea@gmail.com i enjoy reading ur posts.
I'd love an invite:
blush131@hotmail.com
send me one!
lvblondie509@yahoo.com
Please oh please can I have an invite?? :) jumpjive_n_jenna@hotmail.com
I would love to be invited! katie_pack@hotmail.com
Hey can we be invited too? I'm a stalker!
laraemerritt@hotmail.com
hope you guys are doing well! Dustin just got moved to graves! :(
shalycewilson@yahoo.com
michelle-morse@hotmail.com, wouldn't want to miss out on the Askeroth family news!
I would love to continue reading, klshumway05@yahoo.com
please invite me ntwb_hope@yahoo.com
I'm sad James can't play with Caleb anymore too. We probably won't be able to come back to Cedar for a couple years since it is so expensive.
jtyardley@embarqmail.com
We'd like to keep updated on your cute little family!
lbcrane@gmail.com
My husband went to school with Isaac and I went to school with Jacob and Kylee. I guess you could call me a blog stalker. I like see your cute little ones.
We would like an invite if you wouldn't mind. zachary.allyson@gmail.com
Post a Comment